com)-- Self-Directed Support Scotland Speakers Include: * Elaine Torrance, Head of Social Care and Health, Scottish Borders Council, and Member, Self-Directed Support Strategy Implementation Group * Chair: Keith Etherington, National Coordinator, In Control Scotland * Yvonne Stewart, Development Manager Self-Directed Support, Alzheimer Scotland * Kenneth Leinster, Head of Community Care and Housing, South Ayrshire Council * Peter Scott, Chief Executive, ENABLE Scotland With the duties and powers outlined in the Social Care (Self-directed Support) (Scotland) Act expected to come into force in March 2014, Capita's Self-Directed Support Scotland Conference gives delegates an insight into evolving policy around the new legislation and practical guidance on preparing for implementation.
What does SIG stand for?
SIG stands for Strategy Implementation Group (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIG
We have 199 other meanings of SIG in our Acronym Attic
- Specific Industry Group
- Spectrum Is Green (from the TV Series, Captain Scarlet)
- SSDS Interface Gateway
- Staff Involvement Group (UK NHS)
- Stamford Industrial Group (Stamford, CT)
- Standardized Information Gathering (questionnaire)
- State Innovation Grant (US EPA)
- Strategic Initiatives Group (USMC)
- Strategic Integration Group
- Strategic Intelligence Group
- Street Index Guide
- Stress in General (scale)
- Structural Informatics Group (Washington)
- Summer Institute for the Gifted
- Surface Immunoglobulins
- Susquehanna International Group (Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania)
- System Integration Group
- Système d'Information Géographique (French)
- Sigmon Traffic Alert (Lloyd Sigmon)
- Signal Battalion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pig Industry Training Strategy Implementation group chairman Richard Longthorp said: "It is vital to get good people into the industry, train them and keep them.
Ministry staff who attended the meeting included principal adviser cancer control John Childs, project manager Nick Polaschek, who is co-ordinating the Cancer Control Strategy implementation group, and policy analyst Simon Bidwell.