The new structures sees the establishment of five military branches: the Army, the Air Force, the Navy and Costal Defense Forces, the Border Guard and the Strategic Reserve Forces.
What does SRF stand for?
SRF stands for Strategic Reserve Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRF
We have 275 other meanings of SRF in our Acronym Attic
- Specialized Resource Function
- Specifically Routed Frame
- Staff Requisition Form
- Standard Reference Files
- Standard Reference Material Failed
- Standardbred Retirement Foundation
- State Revolving Fund (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Station de Recherches Forestières (French: Forest Research Station; Belgium)
- Steering Responsive Fog Lights (Subaru)
- Stock Record File
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout most of the last decade, a dynamic shift from a strategic reserve force to an operational force was necessitated by USAR engagement in various overseas contingency operations.
That metric has been used to summarize the cost of a strategic reserve and still is helpful as a "bumper sticker" for a strategic reserve force.
19) General Wesley Clark (SACEUR) declared at a press conference following the live-fire demonstration, Maintaining a strategic reserve force outside the region that is ready to respond quickly to any crisis, and help restore stability, is important to SFOR's ability to maintain peace throughout the region.