Other topics for discussion will include developing working plans at institutions, control methods and evaluation of the strategic plan through the use of modern technology.
What does SPLAN stand for?
SPLAN stands for Strategic Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Student Patent Law Association
- Sudan People's Liberation Army
- Sunderland Private Landlords Association (UK)
- Secretory Type II Phospholipase A2
- Sphere Packings, Lattices and Groups
- Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (Libya)
- Scaled Position Link Atom Method (physics)
- Simultaneous Planning Localization and Mapping
- Skim Pensijilan Ladang Akuakultur Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Aquaculture Farm Certification Scheme; Malaysia Department of Fisheries)
- Successful Property Letting and Management (book)
- Schools and Police Liaison Activities for the Summer Holidays
- Sea Plane Landing Around Someone's Houseboat :-)
- Search Procedure Land, Air & Sea Hunting
- Special Program to List the Amplitude of Surge from Hurricanes (US FEMA)
- Standard Parallel Applications for Shared Memory
- Stormwater Permittees for Local Awareness of Stream Health (Colorado)
- Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Scattering from a Periodic Linear Array of Thin Wire Elements
- Secure Platform (Check Point Software Technologies, Inc)
- Simply Programmed Logic Automation Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
All colleges are required to develop strategic plans and each academic program must complete an annual assessment report including specific plans for continuous improvement.
In November 2003, the Tax Executive Committee (TEC) approved a strategic plan proposal for the AICPA Tax Section, titled Looking to the Future: Today, tomorrow, and beyond .
A new MTMC Strategic Plan that mirrors the organization's new distribution mission has received approval from Maj.
Roberts: This position allows me to work closely with our global marketing group and marketing peers in other business units to develop a strategic plan and a value-based pricing model for each brand.
The root causes of the ongoing crisis in long-term care are revealed in the five-year Strategic Plan adopted this fall by the U.
4) Since 1997, the WSP has reviewed and redesigned a significant portion of its system's infrastructure, including a new agency strategic plan (a 5-year plan updated annually) supported by individual district and division plans; new awards program selection criteria; revised sergeant and lieutenant promotional processes; re-engineered training processes; revised job performance appraisal systems; and a new management tool (loosely modeled after one devised by the New York City Police Department), the Strategic Advancement Forum.