Jaine Darwin, cofounder and co-director of Strategic Outreach to Families of all Reservists (SOFARUSA Inc.
What does SOFAR stand for?
SOFAR stands for Strategic Outreach to Families of All Reservists (Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOFAR
We have 1 other meaning of SOFAR in our Acronym Attic
- Solidarité des Femmes Activistes pour la Défense des Droits Humains
- Songs of Faith and Devotion (Depeche Mode album)
- Société Française des Intérêts des Auteurs de l'Ecrit (French: French Society of Interests of Written Authors)
- Song of Fire and Ice
- Society of Families Anchored in Truth and Honor
- School Of Fine Art and Music (Canada)
- Sound Fixing and Ranging (US DoD)
- South Fork of the American River (whitewater river; California)
- Southampton Framework for Agent Research (University of Southampton School of Electronics and Computer Science; England, UK)
- State Oil Fund of the Azerbaijan Republic
- Supply of Forward Area Refueling and Rearming
- Secretary of the Faculty and Academic Staff (University of Wisconsin-Green Bay)
- Social and Occupational Functioning Assessment Scale
- Southern Ohio Fugitive Apprehension Strike Team
- Special Operations Forces Aircrew Training System (US air force )
- Society of Folks Against Zombies (online group)
- State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan
- Structure of Flame Balls at Low Lewis-number (space experiment)
- Structures of Flame Balls At Low Lewis-Number Experiment
- Spirit of Faith Bible Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOFAR, Strategic Outreach to Families of All Reservists, is a pilot direct outreach program of the Psychoanalytic Couple and Family Institute of New England (PCFINE), designed to support the families of Army Reservists, especially the children.