START I permitted each side 6,000 warheads on 1,600 strategic nuclear delivery vehicles (SNDVs) or launchers.
What does SNDV stand for?
SNDV stands for Strategic Nuclear Delivery Vehicles
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Suge Når Det Skjer (Norwegian: Sucks When That Happens)
- Système National des Données de Santé (French: National Health Data System)
- Symposium on Network and Distributed System Security
- Sensor Network Design Tool (software; Applied Nanotech, Inc.)
- Shrimati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey (women's university in Mumbai, India)
- Society for Non-Destructive Testing
- Symposium on Nano Device Technology (professional conference)
- Standard Navy Desktop Computer
- Standard Network Data Unit
- Subnetwork Data Unit
- Salaried Non-Exempt (employment)
- Salon National de l'Environnement (French: National Environment Show; Canada)
- Scents of New England (candle website)
- Seconded National Expert (EU)
- Sector North-East
- Severe Noise Environment
- Sharp Niigata Electronics (Japan)
- Social Network Exposure
- Sociedad Nuclear Española
- Society for Nutrition Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
It provided for numerical limits including an equal aggregate limit on strategic nuclear delivery vehicles, launchers of MIR Ved ICBMs, and heavy bombers with long-range cruise missiles.
Nuclear weapon delivery vehicle testing In the past, Canada has permitted flight tests in Canadian airspace of the AGM-86B air-launched cruise missile and AGM 129A Advanced Cruise Missile, both of which are strategic nuclear delivery vehicles in current operational service.