org Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI) Strategic National Implementation Process www.
What does SNIP stand for?
SNIP stands for Strategic National Implementation Process
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNIP
We have 36 other meanings of SNIP in our Acronym Attic
- Susceptible to the Negative Influences of Other People (aka Subject to the Negative Influence of Other People)
- Single Namespace Instant-messaging Protocol (Snipware, LLC)
- Single Net Information & Plotting
- Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism (DNA sequence)
- Sistema Nacional de Inversión Pública (Spanish: National Public Investment System)
- SN Interoperability Program
- Sniff Nasal Inspiratory Pressure
- Southern New Jersey Internet Providers
- Spay and Neuter Immediately Please
- Stapleton Noise Insulation Program (Denver, CO)
- Stroitelnye Normy i Pravila (Russian Construction Codes and Regulations)
- Scalable Networked Information Processing Environment (Tennessee)
- Soviet Naval Interdiction Possibilities, Europe
- Scottish Northern Ireland Plumbing Employers Federation
- Searchable Networked Intellectual Property Electronic Resource
- Standard NITFS Imagery Product Evaluation Resource
- Swedish National Institute of Public Health
- Synchronized Nasal Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Spay/Neuter Incentive Project and Sanctuary (Virginia)
- Signal to Noise Plus Interference Ratio (signal processing)