The resource-based theory: dissemination and main trends, Strategic Management Journal 27: 621-636.
What does SMJ stand for?
SMJ stands for Strategic Management Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMJ
We have 8 other meanings of SMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Scrap Metal Junkie (recycling resource)
- Self-Monitoring Journal (weight loss)
- Service Municipal de La Jeunesse (French: Municipal Youth Service)
- Singapore Medical Journal (Singapore Medical Association)
- Smartjack (Hekimian)
- Société des Mines de Jouac (French: Jouac Mining Company; France)
- Songklanagarind Medical Journal (Prince of Songkla University, Thailand)
- Sony Music Japan
- Southern Medical Journal
- Space Media Japan Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- subject matter jurisdiction
- Summary Judgment (legal term)
- Super Multiple Junction (automotive wiring)
- Sweet Mother of Jesus
- Union Nationale des Spécialistes En Matériels de Parcs et Jardins (French: National Union of Specialists In Equipment for Parks and Gardens)
- Sekolah Menengah Jamalul Alam (Brunei school)
- Sultan Muhammad Jamalul Alam (high school; Brunei)
- San Mateo Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
- San Mateo Junior College (now College of San Mateo; San Mateo County, California)
- Smoky Mountain Jaguar Club (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Strategic Management Journal is regularly ranked as one of the top 20 business journals by Bloomberg BusinessWeek and the Financial Times.
Strategic Management Journal 17(Winter Special Issue), 109 122.
The study has been published in the Strategic Management Journal.
0 topic network Build Them Up A 2004 research paper titled "Believing One's Own Press: The Causes and Consequences of CEO Celebrity," published in the Strategic Management Journal, examines journalists' tendency to give CEOs too much credit for the actions and performance of their companies.
Her research is published in both management and entrepreneurship journals including Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Management, Academy of Management Executive, and Strategic Management Journal, as well as Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
The Relationship Between Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management, Strategic Management Journal, 20, 421-444.
The perils of high growth markets, Strategic Management Journal, 7(6), pp.