These women and men of ideas, experienced in the marketplace, tested by the world of commerce, had come to this quiet spot not for its beauty and serene nature, but to remove themselves from the frantic, day-to-day pressures of business so they could focus intently on a set of guidelines that, over time, have contributed significantly to the growth and development of the franchising industry: the International Franchise Association's Strategic Long-Range Plan.
What does SLRP stand for?
SLRP stands for Strategic Long-Range Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SLRP
We have 38 other meanings of SLRP in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Labelled Road Network (Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources; Canada)
- Subtrigeminal Lateral Reticular Nucleus
- Scottish Land Rover Owners Club
- Suffolk Land Rover Owners Club (UK)
- Santa Lucia Regional Occupational Program (California)
- Scholarship Loan Repayment Program
- Scottish Left Review Press
- Simplified Radio Link Protocol
- Site Loler Responsible Person (UK)
- Small Leucine-Rich Proteoglycan
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Suggested List Retail Price
- Supervisory Liquidity Review Process (UK)
- Surveillance Liaison Reconnaissance Party (US Army)
- Survey, Liaison, and Reconnaissance Party (US DoD)
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project (New York, NY)
- Second Lake Regional Park Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- San Lorenzo River Redwoods (California)
- Sectional League Rules and Regulations
- Senior Labor Relations Representative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ideally, boards determine whether their actions support and carry out the objectives of their organization's strategic long-range plan, which serves as the blueprint for building the association's future.
The over-arching priority of the IFA strategic long-range plan is to strengthen the association's ability to influence the legislative, regulatory and public-policy decisions that affect the franchising community at large.
If outlays for new technological advances follow the strategic long-range plan and other guidelines, more than likely you will avoid the trap of the dictum established by a frustrated leader, and you will also ensure that the acquisition of technology meshes with programs and services that the association expects to offer in the future.