As a disruptive technology, drones represent a strategic inflection point in air power.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Strategic Inflection Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Steam in Place
- Step Increase Program
- Sterilization in Place (drug/medicine production)
- Stickler Involved People
- Still in Progress
- Stochastic Information Packet
- Stochastic Integer Programming
- Stop Internet Plagiarism
- Strain Isolation Pad
- Strategic Implementation Planning (various organizations)
- Strategic Investment Program (Australian government)
- Streamlined Inspection Program
- Strongly Implicit Procedure
- Structural Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Structural Insulated Panel (construction)
- Structural Integrity Program
- Structured Investment Product
- Student Internship Programme
- Submission Information Package
- Submission Input Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "The credit union system could be in the midst of a strategic inflection point due to rapid changes in the competitive landscape, digital technology and customer channel preferences," Lass said.
A Strategic Inflection Point A night satellite image of Latin America and the Caribbean reveals some fascinating characteristics that affect governance and security.
Grove cites what he believes to be the defining strategic inflection point in Intel's history.