What does SEDCOR stand for?
SEDCOR stands for Strategic Economic Development Corporation (Salem, Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Southern Economic Development Council, Inc.
- Special Education Dissemination Center
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Congenita
- State Education Data Center (Council of Chief State School Officers)
- Students of English at Drummondville College
- Securing Enterprise Data Center Architectures (Cisco Systems)
- Strategic Evaluation Data Collection Analysis and Reporting
- Saudi Economic and Development Company
- Schuylkill Economic Development Corporation (Pottsville, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Southern Engineering and Development Company (Chevrolet)
- Secure Electronic Document Delivery (e-mail)
- Securing Execution of Document by Deception (criminal code)
- Sensors and Electron Devices Directorate (US Army Research Laboratory)
- Sharjah Economic Development Department (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Sign-Entropy-Derivative Detection
- Slate Estimated Date of Departure
- Staged Electronic Data Deliverable (electronic data reporting format)
- Superfund Electronic Data Deliverable (XML Web-Based Application for the US EPA)
- Supplemental Expansion, Deaeration & Drawdown Tank
- Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System