Given that a presence in New York City is considered imperative for both strategic business initiatives and an as an imaging strategy for innumerable global corporations, the New York City Chapter, one of 50 worldwide, is CoreNet Global's largest (500 members out of 6,000 in the U.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Strategic Business Initiatives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Spring Bible Institute
- Springfield Business Incubator (Springfield Technical Community College; Massachusetts)
- St. Brendan's Isle Mail Forwarding Service
- Standards-Based Instruction (education)
- State Bank of India
- State Board of Investments (Minnesota)
- State Building Inspector (Connecticut)
- State Bureau of Investigations
- Steel Boiler Institute
- Stockholm Brain Institute
- Strategic Business Intelligence (South Africa)
- Sub- Boreal Interior (Canada)
- Sub-Bitstream Indicators
- Subsidiary Body for Implementation
- Suku Bunga Bi
- Surrounded by Idiots (fansite)
- Suspected Border Intruder
- Sustainable Business Initiative (various organizations)
- Sustainable Business Institute (California)
- Sustainable Business International, LLC (Seattle, Washington)