Satori's Strategic Advisory Board assists the company's Board of Directors and senior management team in the design of Satori World Medical's forward-looking strategy and tactics.
What does SABO stand for?
SABO stands for Strategic Advisory Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABO
We have 1 other meaning of SABO in our Acronym Attic
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended
- State Administration of Building Materials Industry (Beijing, China)
- Sea-Based Anti-Ballistic Missile Intercept System
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Restricted (Cisco)
- South African Bone Marrow Registry
- South African Business Network
- Standard Automated Bill of Materiel (BOM) Network
- Stichting Anorexia Boulimia Nervosa (Dutch: Anorexia Bulimia Nervosa Foundation; Amersfoort, Netherlands)
- Sauropus Androgynus-Induced Bronchiolitis Obliterans (respiratory disease)
- Southeastern Arizona Bird Observatory (est. 1996)
- Student Activities Business Office (various universities)
- Southern Africa Bus Operators' Association (Randburg, South Africa)
- Southern Alberta Basketball Officials Association (Canada)
- Southern Arizona Basketball Officials Association (Tucson, AZ)
- St. Aubin's Boat Owners Association (UK)
- San Antonio Building Owners and Managers Association (Texas)
- Sécurité, Affectivité, Bien-Être, Orgueil, Nouveauté, Economie (French: Security, Affection, Well-Being, Pride, Novelty, Economy; customer-driving factors used in advertising)
- San Antonio Board of Realtors
- San Antonio Bead and Ornament Society
- Semelai Association for Boating and Tourism (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Satori World Medical, a leading global healthcare company, has appointed David White to serve on its Strategic Advisory Board Members of Satori World Medical's Strategic Advisory Board that assists the company's Board of Directors and senior management team in the design of Satori World Medical's forward-looking strategy and tactics.