Right Hand Left Hand or Strange News From Another Star Have you ever been told you look like anyone famous?
What does SNFAS stand for?
SNFAS stands for Strange News from Another Star
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SNFAS
- symbiotic nitrogen fixation
- Syndicat des Naturalistes de France (French; now Syndicat des Naturalistes Taxidermistes de France)
- System Noise Figure (electronics)
- Salmon Net Fishing Association (UK)
- Sovereign Net Foreign Assets (economics)
- Swedish National Food Administration
- Syndicat National de la Construction des Fenêtres, Façades et Activités Associées (French: National Union of the Construction of Windows, Facades, and Associated Activities)
- Skilled Nursing Facility Advance Beneficiary Notice
- Scottish Network for Families Affected by Drugs (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Salmon Net Fishing Association of Scotland
- Syndicat National des Fabricants de Boîtes Emballages et Bouchage Métalliques (French: National Association of Manufacturers of Packaging Boxes and Metal Capping)
- Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op
- Scottish National Flying Club
- Secteur du Nord des Forces Canadiennes (Canada)
- Standing Naval Force Channel
- Sulfonated Naphthalene-Formaldehyde Condensates
- Sunday Night Film Club
- Software NetWork For Computer Genius
- School of Nursing, Family and Community Health
- Société Nationale Française de Colo-Proctologie
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strange News From Another Star, John Mouse play The Globe, Cardiff tonight.
on the way, Strange News From Another Star could be on their way to world domination.
Strange News From Another Star and Lucky Delucci will be the bands performing, and tickets cost pounds 4 or pounds 5 on the door.
Buffalo, Windsor Place, Cardiff Joe Lally (Fugazi), Right Hand Left Hand, Labasheeda, Strange News From Another Star, 8pm.