7 KJE6251 A workshop was held in Stralsund, Germany in September 2010 where researchers and practitioners in law and the environmental sciences explored the ecosystem approach in international and European law.
What does EDBV stand for?
EDBV stands for Stralsund (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Écosystèmes, Diversité Biologique et Santé (French: Ecosystems, Biodiversity and Health)
- Einheitliche Datenbankschnittstelle (German: Unified Database Interface)
- Emmanuel Dauple Bâtiment Service (French: Emmanuel Dauple Building Service)
- Engineering Data Bank System
- Étude Décor Bâtiment Service (French: Building Decor Review Service)
- European Dietetic Benchmark Statement (European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians)
- External Dosimetry Badge System
- Sommerda (airport code; Germany)
- Extended Database Technology
- European Deafblind Union (est. 2003)
- 1-Ethyl-3- (3-Dimethylaminopropyl)carbodiimide
- Center for Education and Development of Chromatography (Vietnam)
- Earliest Documented Cover (philately)
- Early Display Capability (US FAA)
- Earth Day Coalition (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Easington District Council (UK)
- Eastern Distribution Center
- Eastern District Conference (Mennonite church)
- Eating Disorders Coalition for Research, Policy, & Action
- Eau de Cologne
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liner shipping in the SBS started in 1692 with a domestic post, passenger and freight service between Ystad in Scania and Stralsund in Pomerania (Magnusson 2004), a Swedish tenancy at the time.
Muscat: A group of students of Masters in Tourism Development Strategies from the University of Applied Sciences in Stralsund and their professors visited the German University of Technology in Oman (GUtech) last week.