International Workshop on Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (2010: Incline Village, Nevada) Computer Society Press 2010 91 pages $175.
What does SNAPI stand for?
SNAPI stands for Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (IEEE International Workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNAPI
We have 1 other meaning of SNAPI in our Acronym Attic
- Select & Native Programming Data Input System for Information Technology (US DoD)
- Score for Neonatal Acute Physiology Perinatal Extension
- Simplified Network Application Process–Revised (Export Administration Regulations)
- Alpha-Soluble NSF (N-ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein 1
- Sindicato Nacional Autónomo del Personal de la Administración Pública (Spanish: National Autonomous Union of Public Administration Staff)
- Syndicat National Autonome des Personnels de l'Administration Publique (French: National Autonomous Union of Public Administration Staff)
- Specialty Nursing Association Partners in Geriatrics (American Nurses Association)
- Student Naval Aviation Pilot Glider
- Southern Nevada Association of Pride, Inc.
- Special Needs Application Programming Interface
- Switch Network Application Programming Interface (software)
- Symbol Native Application Programming Interface (computer programming)
- Students Networked Against Packet Loss
- State Nursing Assumption Program of Loans for Education
- Satellite-Based Navigation Accuracy Performance Model
- Sacramento Neighborhood Alcohol Prevention Project (Sacramento, CA)
- Simplicial Neighborhood Analysis of Protein Packing
- System Networking, Analysis, and Performance Pilot
- Southern Nevada Association of Professional Property Inspectors
- Southern Nevada Association of Professional Pet Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Workshop on Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (5th: 2008: Baltimore, MD) Computer Society Press 2008 85 pages $175.
IEEE Workshop on Storage Network Architecture and Parallel I/Os (4th: 2007: San Diego, CA) Computer Society Press 2007 137 pages $176.