It requires the participant to cancel an already initiated motor response; their subsequent stop-signal reaction time (SSRT) serves as a clinical index of impulse control.
What does SSRT stand for?
SSRT stands for Stop-Signal Reaction Time
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSRT
We have 16 other meanings of SSRT in our Acronym Attic
- South Shore Regional School Board (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Service Station and Repair Shop Operators of Upstate New York, Inc. (trade association; est. 1972)
- State Sector Retirement Savings Scheme (New Zealand)
- Sprigle School Readiness Screening Test
- Saukville Shared-Ride Taxi (Wisconsin)
- Severe Storm Recon Team (storm chasers)
- Shasta-Scott Coho Recovery Team (California Dept of Fish & Game)
- Siberian Solar Radio Telescope
- Single Stage Rocket Technology
- Slow Strain Rate Test
- Submarine Receive Terminal
- Swedish State Railways Trains
- Swiss Safari Rallye Team
- Synchrotron Stereotactic Radiotherapy
- Snow Shoe Rail Trail Association (Clarence, PA)
- Sunrise Side Regional Travel Association (Eastern Michigan)
- Solid Surface Room Temperature Fluorescence
- Solid-Surface Room-Temperature Phosphorimetry
- Second Stage Recovery Unit
- Small-Scale Research Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
To investigate this, they compared stop-signal reaction time with MRIs of gray matter in 31 OCD patients, 31 unaffected first-degree relatives, and 31 controls.