In fact, a "maximally robust" estimation leads to so-called constant-gain stochastic gradient algorithms, which have been studied for learning in Evans, Honkapohja, and Williams (forthcoming).
What does SG stand for?
SG stands for Stochastic Gradient
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SG
We have 64 other meanings of SG in our Acronym Attic
- Star of Gallantry (Australian Defence Force)
- Stargate (TV show)
- Starter Group
- State Gazette
- State Grid Corporation of China
- Static Gradient (oil exploration)
- Steam Generator
- Stevenage (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Stewie Griffin (Family Guy character)
- Still Going (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The text consist of 11 parts: optimal estimation, linear estimation, stochastic gradient algorithms, mean-square performance, transient performance, block adaptive filters, least-squares methods, array algorithms, fast RLS algorithms, lattice filters, and robust filters.