Byline: WITH BEV BEVAN STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN & DOUBLE TROUBLE Texas Flood (Legacy) | THIS album was originally released in 1983, but was never the big hit it deserved to be.
What does SRV stand for?
SRV stands for Stevie Ray Vaughan
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SRV
We have 80 other meanings of SRV in our Acronym Attic
- Sewer Relief Vent
- Simian Retrovirus
- Smudge Resistant Vinyl (mouse pads)
- Social Role Valorization (Wolf Wolfensberger's The Principle of Normalization in Human Services)
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Société des Régates de Vannes (French: Regatta Society of Vannes; Vannes, France)
- Special Reconnaissance Vehicle
- Specialisti in Radiologia Veterinaria
- Sport Recreation Vehicle
- Storage and Retrieval Vehicles
- Storage Ring Viewer (computing)
- Store Receipt Voucher
- Strasbourg Roller Vitesse (French: Strasbourg Speed Skating; Strasbourg, France)
- Submarine Rescue Vehicle
- Submersible Rescue Vehicle
- Suggested Retail Value
- Surveillance Restoral Vehicle
- System Requirement Verification (design phase)
Samples in periodicals archive:
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN AND DOUBLE TROUBLE Texas Flood 30th Anniversary ?
Texan guitarist Rocky Athas was impressive, with his smooth, bluesy style a mix of Clapton and Santana, showing why he has worked with the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Bowie featured blues guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan on the track.
King and Stevie Ray Vaughan, and recorded with George Harrison, Mark Knopfler, and the late Jimmy Rogers.
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Friends Solos, Sessions & Encores ***** IF you don't know Stevie Ray Vaughan, it's his guitar playing on David Bowie's Let's Dance.