1021/nl100812k Academics, Research & Entrepreneurship at Stevens Institute of Technology Founded in 1870, Stevens Institute of Technology, The Innovation University, is dedicated to providing a unique learning curriculum, cutting-edge research and an infusion of entrepreneurial endeavors that prepare graduates for the professional workplace and support their capacity to nurture startups and the business development process.
What does SIOT stand for?
SIOT stands for Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIOT
We have 2 other meanings of SIOT in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Specialist, Industrial and Office Real estate
- Senior Information Operation Review Council
- Student-Initiated Outreach and Recruitment Commission (University of California, San Diego)
- Self Initiated Operational Readiness Exercise
- Servizio Informazioni Operativo e Situazione (Italian defense secret service; one for each Italian military service)
- Society for Indian Ocean Studies (est. 1987)
- Status Indication Out of Service (SS7)
- Società Italiana di Ortopedia e Traumatologia (Italian: Italian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
- Step Input/Output Table
- Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization
- Service d'Information et d'Orientation Universitaire (French: Information Services and University Orientation; various universities)
- Surface Impoundments Operable Unit (US Department of Energy)
- Simple Input/Output User Exchange
- Standard Input Output User eXchange
- Statny Institut Odborneho Vzdelavania (Slovak Centre for Training Firms; Bratislava, Slovak Republic)
- Safe in Our World (UK)
- Simple Input/Output Window
- Simple Interactive Object Extraction
- Sabic Innovative Plastics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sukhishvili, a polymer chemist at the Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, N.
To answer this need, Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, N.
Chang-Hwan Choi, Mechanical Engineering Professor and Director of the Nano and Microfluidics Laboratory at Stevens Institute of Technology was recently featured in Nature Magazine.
Pagan received her stipend at Hoboken High School's 2004 graduation ceremonies, held at Stevens Institute of Technology.