At the initial presentation, patients have steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome, hypertension, and, rarely, microscopic hematuria, which is followed by the gradual deterioration of renal function and progression to renal failure.
What does SRNS stand for?
SRNS stands for Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome (kidney disorder)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRNS
We have 1 other meaning of SRNS in our Acronym Attic
- Slovensky Raj National Park (Slovakia)
- Snowy River National Park (Australia)
- Stirling Range National Park (Australia)
- Sandford Rocks Nature Reserve (Australia)
- School of Renewable Natural Resources (University of Arizona)
- Stochastic Ranked Node Rewriting Grammars
- Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC
- School Register of Needs Survey (South Africa)
- Serving Radio Network Subsystem (GPRS)
- Steroid Responsive Nephrotic Syndrome
- State Records New South Wales (Australia)
- Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco
- Subretinal Neovascular Membrane
- South Ribble Neighbourhood Watch Association (UK)
- Short Range Numerical Weather Prediction (EUMETNET)
- Sacramento River National Wildlife Refuge (California)
- Ski Racing New Zealand
- Saudi Railways Organization (Saudi Arabia)
- Savannah River Operations
- School Resource Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics of specific papers include the proteomics of plasma and urine in primary nephritic syndromes in children, urinary proteome profiling to search for biomarkers in steroid-resistant nephrotic syndromes, capillary electrophoresis coupled to mass spectrometry for biomark discovery and diagnosis of kidney diseases, identification of urinary biomarkers by proteomics in newborns, and overview of kidney and urine proteomics databases.