The structural coordinates of the tethered hPXR, linker, steroid receptor coactivator 1 (PXR/ SRC-1) were retrieved from the RSCB Protein Data Bank entry 3HVL (RSCB Protein Data Bank 2012; Wang et al.
What does SRC1 stand for?
SRC1 stands for Steroid Receptor Coactivator 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Syracuse Research Corporation
- System Reliability Center (Rome, NY)
- System Request Consultants, Inc (Middleton, WI)
- System Resource Controller
- System Retirement Concept
- Systems Research Center (Compaq)
- V-SRC Avian Sarcoma (Schmidt-Ruppin A-2) Viral Oncogene
- Symbol-Rate-Carrier Offset Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying (microwave theory)
- Source/Destination Pair
- Steroid Receptor Coactivator 3
- Sacramento River Conservation Area
- Safety Requirements Criteria Analysis
- Safety Research Corporation of America
- Saint Regis Canoe Area
- Sales Representatives Commission Act
- Sales Revenue Credit Assignment
- San Rafael Cactus Association
- Sandwich Range Conservation Association
- Saudi Red Crescent Authority (emergency medical services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Src kinase pathway promotes tamoxifen agonist action in Ishikawa endometrial cells through phosphorylation-dependent stabilization of oestrogen receptor (alpha) promoter interaction and elevated steroid receptor coactivator 1 activity.
Steroid receptor coactivator 1 (SRC-1), SRC-2/transcriptional intermediary factor 2 (SRC-2/TIF2), and SRC-3/amplified in breast cancer-1 protein antibodies were purchased from Becton, Dickinson and Company (Franklin Lakes, NJ).