Product samples are tested on a regular basis to ensure and maintain a sterility assurance level of 10-6.
What does SAL stand for?
SAL stands for Sterility Assurance Level
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAL
We have 240 other meanings of SAL in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Antiquaries of London
- Sons of American Legion (auxilary of the American Legion)
- Sons of the American Legion
- South Atlantic League (Minor League Baseball)
- Spatial Aggregation Language (computer programming)
- Special Ammunition Load
- Spectral Analysis Laboratory
- Standard Aero Limited
- State Audit Law
- Stato Avanzamento Lavoro (Italian)
- Strategic ALCM Launcher
- Strategic Arms Limitation
- Structural Adjustment Loan (development aid)
- Submarine Alerting & Locating (Buoy)
- Suction-Assisted Lipoplasty (surgical procedure)
- Suid Afrikaanse Lugdiens (South African Airways)
- Suomen Apteekkariliitto (Association of Finnish Pharmacists)
- Support Airlift
- Surface Air Lift
- Swimming Australia Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Better sterility assurance level and reduced particle presence The most important advantage is an increase of the quality (the sterility assurance level and particle presence) for the patient.
Reducing the sterility assurance level will provide a cascading of benefits in the sterilization industry.
6 The sterility assurance level (SAL) quantifies the probability of a nonsterile unit to appear in a sterilization process.