An aliquot (20ml) of sterile distilled water was added and mixing continued for another 5 min until the sample formed a paste.
What does SDW stand for?
SDW stands for Sterile Distilled Water
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDW
We have 47 other meanings of SDW in our Acronym Attic
- Self Defense Weapon
- Self Directed Wealth (various companies)
- Sewage Disposal Works
- Share Data Warehouse
- Shoop da Whoop
- South Downs Way (UK)
- Special Disability Workload (US SSA)
- Spin-Density Wave
- Standard Data Warehouse
- Stealth Designers Workbench
- Stored Data Warehouse
- Strategic Data Warehouse
- Super Dirt Week (racing)
- Swedich Drunken Wikings (gaming)
- System Development Workbench (software; Gap Gemini)
- Safe Drinking Water Act of 1974
- San Diego Windsurfing Association (San Diego,CA)
- San Diego Wrestling Association (San Diego, CA)
- Singapore-Delft Water Alliance (research project)
- South Delta Water Agency (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, they were washed 5 times with sterile distilled water.
For isolation the bacterium 10 gram of soil was added to flask containing 100 ml sterile distilled water and shaken to mix for 1h and allowed the soil to settle.
pylori selective supplement (Dent) and nutritional supplement (Vitox) To a bottle of Dent, 2 ml of sterile distilled water was added and mixed gently.
With the help of a metal loop the growth from each bottle was transferred to a flat bottomed round flask containing 1 ml of sterile distilled water and glass beads.
coli was prepared using the method described in ISO 22196, but in sterile distilled water containing no nutrient broth.
The isolates were then cultured in nutritionally deficient medium consisting of sterile distilled water supplemented with 0.