Automated stereotactic core-needle biopsy of microcalcifications with correlation to surgical biopsy.
What does SCNB stand for?
SCNB stands for Stereotactic Core-Needle Biopsy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCNB
We have 13 other meanings of SCNB in our Acronym Attic
- Sudden Cosmic Noise Absorption
- Sun Certified Network Administrator
- South Central Nebraska Area Agency on Aging (Kearney, NE)
- Stereotaxic Core Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Sierra Cascade Nutrition and Activity Consortium (Chico, CA)
- Sex Cord Nests with Annular Tubules
- Secondary Cavity-Nesting Birds
- Smithfield’s Chicken ‘n Bar-B-Que
- Standard Chartered Nakornthon Bank (Thailand)
- Stearns County National Bank (Albany, MN)
- Stereotactically Guided Core Needle Biopsy (oncology)
- Suffolk County National Bank
- Southern California Nikkei Bowling Association
- Stereotactic Core Needle Breast Biopsy
- South Carolina Need Based Grant
- South Carolina Nature-Based Tourism Association
- Sandy Creek Nature Center (Athens, GA)
- Satellite Control Network Contract (Air Force Space Command contract)
- Scituate/Cohasset Newcomers Club
- Semiconductor Nanocrystals
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- Fine-needle aspiration fails to characterize breast lesions with the same accuracy as stereotactic core-needle biopsy, a large, multicenter study showed.