It was suggested that an in-stent minimal stent area [greater than or equal to]55% of the average reference vessel CSA was the most suitable IVUS criterion to decrease the probability of stent restenosis (61).
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Stent Area
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Abrasive
- Standardised Approach
- Standards Australia
- Standby Air
- Staphylococcus Aureus (bacterium)
- State Agency (various organizations)
- State Annex (department of state building)
- Station Actual
- Status Asthmaticus
- Stealth Assassin (gaming)