The Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship cites the social thinker as the founding inspiration behind its unique style of education, but does not promote anthroposophy or endorse every aspect of it.
What does SWSF stand for?
SWSF stands for Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWSF
We have 7 other meanings of SWSF in our Acronym Attic
- Siebel Web Server Extension
- Skliar-Ward Social Enterprises. (UK)
- Software Systems Engineering
- Star Wars Special Edition
- Star Wars: Saga Edition (game)
- Summer Work Student Exchange
- Semantic Web Science Foundation
- Semantic Web Services Framework (web services enabling mechanism)
- Single-Wavelength Stopped-Flow (biochemistry)
- Southern Water Services Finance Ltd. (UK)
- Still Water Shear Force (ships)
- Subsurface Waste Storage Facility
- South Wales Sea Fisheries Committee (UK)
- Stimulated Whole Salivary Flow Rate
- Social Work Services Group (Scotland, UK)
- Strong Women, Strong Girls (various locations)
- Standardized Weak-Sense Hadamard
- Safe-Waste Systems, Inc. (waste management)
- Semantic Web Services Initiative (academic and industrial research colloquium)
- Single Width Single Inlet (fan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk PUPILS ENCOURAGED TO LEARN AT OWN PACE* THE Steiner ethos, according to the Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship, is to provide an "unhurried and creative" learning environment where children can find the joy in learning and experience the richness of childhood.