ARC was originally developed by TRW's Steering and suspension group about five years ago, but the research was low-key until Cunningham recently picked up the project and began looking at how it could be brought market cost effectively.
What does S&S stand for?
S&S stands for Steering and Suspension (automotive technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S&S
We have 2 other meanings of S&S in our Acronym Attic
- Short and Sweet
- Siganto & Stacey Pty Ltd
- Signs & Symptoms
- Simon & Schuster (Publisher)
- Smith and Smith (formerly Smith and Stankos; motorcycle parts; Viola, WI)
- Sparkman and Stephens (yacht designer)
- Spicks & Specks (TV show; Australia)
- Stars & Stripes Newspaper (European or Pacific Edition)
- Start & Stop
- Status and Scheduling
Samples in periodicals archive:
It used to be that the came first, then the steering and suspension and along the line, the passenger compartment showed up.