Second, in her discussion on feminist unionists' efforts to build transnational solidarity, although Fonow illustrates the Steelworkers' role in such efforts by discussing the Steelworkers Humanity Fund in Canada, the focus on the Steelworkers that is at the heart of this book is attenuated here.
What does SHF stand for?
SHF stands for Steelworkers Humanity Fund (United Steelworkers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHF
We have 74 other meanings of SHF in our Acronym Attic
- Société de l'Histoire de France (Society for French History)
- Société Herpétologique de France
- Société Hippique Française (French: French Equine Society; Paris, France; est. 1865)
- Société Honoraire de Français (French Honor Society)
- Southampton Heritage Federation (UK)
- Southern Housing Foundation
- specific health function
- Stainless Hose Fittings
- State Highway Fund (various locations)
- State Historical Fund (Colorado)
- Stockholms Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Storage Handling Facility
- Super High Frequency
- Super High Frequency (3-30 GHz; 10-1cm)
- Sydney Heritage Fleet (marine heritage; Sydney, Australia)
- Systolic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Super High Frequency Satellite
- Scottish Hip Fracture Audit (Scotland)
- Scottish History for All (UK)