Her research has been sponsored by the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction and the Steel Structures Education Foundation of Canada.
What does SSEF stand for?
SSEF stands for Steel Structures Education Foundation (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSEF
We have 2 other meanings of SSEF in our Acronym Attic
- Students for Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (temperature measurement)
- Support for the Social Economy in the Eastern Region (UK)
- School of Slavonic and East European Studies (London, England)
- Savez Studenata Elektronskog Fakulteta (Serbian: Student Alliance of the Faculty of Electronics)
- Scuola Superiore Economia Finanze (Italian: School of Economics and Finance)
- Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation (India)
- Singapore Science and Engineering Fair
- Snowbasin Ski Education Foundation (Ogden, UT)
- State Science and Engineering Fair (various states)
- Shanghai Shipping Freight Exchange Company (Shanghai, China)
- S. S. Edmund Fitzgerald Online (website)
- Subic Special Economic and Free Port Zone
- Scarborough Special Events Group (North Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Scottish Solar Energy Group (UK)
- Similarly Situated Employee Group (business)
- Small Scale Embedded Generation (energy)
- Source Selection Evaluation Guide (US GAO)
- Southern Star Energy, Inc (stock symbol)
- School of Sport Science, Exercise and Health (University of Western Australia)