What does SCSQ stand for?
SCSQ stands for Steel City Sax Quartet (music ensemble; Sheffield, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SCSQ in our Acronym Attic
- South Coast Subregional Planning Committee (Santa Barbara, CA)
- South Carolina Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (now the Greenville Humane Society; Greenville, SC)
- Suffolk County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (New York)
- South Carolina Society of Professional Engineers (Columbia, SC)
- Society for Community Support for Primary Education in Balochistan (Pakistan)
- Sinewave Computer Services Pvt. Ltd.
- St Clair Shores Public Library (St. Clair Shores, Michigan)
- South Carolina Society of Professional Land Surveyors (Columbia, SC)
- Southern Center for Studies in Public Policy (Clark Atlanta University; Atlanta, GA)
- Standard Camouflage Screening Paint Patterns
- Saskatchewan Centre for Soil Research
- Self-Contained Self-Rescuer (mining)
- Single Channel Signaling Rate
- Society for Cincinnati Sports Research (Cincinnati, OH)
- Southern California Slope Racing
- Stations Computer System Replacement
- System Control and Status Register
- Southern California Scenic Railway Association, Inc.
- Solids Contact Slurry Recirculating Clarifier
- South Carolina Society for Respiratory Care