Again, Y/L is growing faster than K/L raising Y/K and thus increasing both growth rates toward their new common steady state value, g'.
What does SSV stand for?
SSV stands for Steady State Value
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSV
We have 99 other meanings of SSV in our Acronym Attic
- Society for the Suppression of Vice
- Soft Skinned Vehicle
- Soldier Survivability
- Sommer Schluss Verkauf (German: Summer Season Low Price)
- Space Shuttle Vehicle (US NASA)
- Specialty Sports Venture LLC (Denver, CO)
- Standard Service Volume (aviation)
- State Supplied Vaccine (various locations)
- Static Signature Verification
- Statistique et Sciences de La Vie (French: Statistics and Life Sciences)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 change smoothly, implying that the metabolite concentrations also change smoothly without oscillation and then reach their respective steady state values when a small perturbation suddenly occurs with an enzymatic activity.
We believe it remains likely that tibia diaphyseal CSA does indeed reach a steady state value in chronic SCI.
The output voltage is seen to undergo oscillations before it attains its desired steady state value of 12V in about 5ms.
5--gray line) is the reactor temperature T, the steady state value of this temperature is approximately 378 K; this value represents Set Point for the controller.
steady state values of flow rates or heat fluxes, and c are controller tuning parameters.
Substituting for marginal cost in the FOC for real balances (33) yields the steady state value for the Lagrange multiplier [[lambda].
Meaningful dynamic simulation results would require specification of hypothetical new long run steady state values and exogenous parameters, and are beyond the scope of this short paper (11).