The hotel is offering a Stay For Breakfast Package, which includes accommodation, with complimentary breakfast for two adults and children below 12 years of age, for rates commencing at USD169 per room, per night, valid until June 30, 2012.
What does S4B stand for?
S4B stands for Stay for Breakfast (hotel promotional code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S4B
We have 1 other meaning of S4B in our Acronym Attic
- Sleep Mode 4 (hibernation computer sleep mode)
- Stainless Sanitary Space System
- Supersonicsoundscapes (event promotions/record store)
- Supply Officer (Army)
- Sum 41 (band)
- Scouting for All
- Saturn V Third Stage
- Services for Business Ltd. (Northamptonshire, UK)
- Skype for Business (online communications)
- Solutions for Business (software company; Uganda)
- Stuffing for Brains (polite form)
- Sianel Pedwar Cymru (Welsh: Channel 4 Wales; TV station; UK)
- Skate for Cancer
- Skills for Care (social care training; UK)
- Souls for Christ (evangelist ministry)
- SEARCH (Study of Environmental Arctic Change) for DAMOCLES (Developing Arctic Modeling and Observing Capabilities for Long-term Environmental Studies) (conference)
- Society for Disability Arts and Culture (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Storage 4 Enterprise (Poland)
- Solutions for Enterprise Processing
- Supernatural 4 Fans (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Grosvenor House packages, (until December, 2006) N Stay for Breakfast, (pounds 185 excluding VAT) Q One night stay in a deluxe room for two Q Breakfast for two Q Champagne on arrival N Escape
Travel Business Review-January 18, 2012--Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Announces Stay for Breakfast Package for Marriott Rewards Members(C)2012] ENPublishing - http://www.
Travel Business Review-January 4, 2012--Fairview Park Marriott Hotel Announces Stay for Breakfast Package(C)2012] ENPublishing - http://www.
uk Travel Business Review - 21 December 2011 Marriott International Inc (NYSE: MAR), a US-based company that owns and operates hotel properties, has announced a Stay for Breakfast package from its Courtyard Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing hotel, in Myrtle Beach, US.