The grant is paid to learners who live in households with an income of less than pounds 30,810 a year, if they wish to continue in education or training after they have reached the statutory school leaving age.
What does SSLA stand for?
SSLA stands for Statutory School Leaving Age
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSLA
We have 27 other meanings of SSLA in our Acronym Attic
- Suspended Stripline (microwave filter)
- Symbionics Systems Ltd. (Canada)
- Synchronous Serial Line Interface (Digital Television)
- System Specification Language
- Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security
- Secure Socket Layer 3
- Saskatchewan School Library Association (Canada)
- Scottish Support for Learning Association (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Small Sealed Lead Acid (batteries)
- South Sudan Liberation Army
- Student Select License Agreement (Microsoft)
- Studies in Second Language Acquisition (journal)
- Society for the Study of Legal Aspects of Sport and Physical Activity (Canada)
- Subsolar Latitude
- Silent Skulls Lone Bikers (motorcycle club)
- Social Sciences Lecture Block (Massey University; New Zealand)
- Soul Sellin' Link Bonanza
- Symmetric Server Load Balancing
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Self-Sustaining Lunar Colony
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is taught to every child from age five in primary phase and is compulsory in secondary phase up to statutory school leaving age.