What does SCALP stand for?
SCALP stands for Status and Conservation of the Alpine Lynx Population (Alps)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCALP
We have 2 other meanings of SCALP in our Acronym Attic
- Scalable Linux Systems (Scali Inc.)
- South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators, Inc.
- Summer Cooperative African Language Institute (University of Illinois Center for African Studies)
- Southern California Association of Law Libraries
- Sustainable Communities All Over Puget Sound (state of Washington)
- Standing Committee of Antarctic Logistics and Operations
- Safe, Convenient and Legal Place (driving)
- Scenario-Determined Computer-Assisted Logistics Planning
- Section Carrément Anti Le Pen (French, Anti-facist association, communist oriented)
- Skin Connective Tissue Aponeurotica Loose Connective Tissue Pericranium
- Suit, Contamination Avoidance, Liquid Protection
- Scattering with Angular Limitation in Projection E-Beam Lithography (Lucent Technologies)
- SCAnning Laser Photo-Electrochemical Microscopy
- Software Continuous Acquisition and Lifecycle Support proof Consortium
- St. Cloud Area Linux Users Group (Minnesota)
- Scanning and Alarm Monitoring
- SCSI Configuration Automatically
- Simple Cordless Alpha Monitor
- so-Called Alternative Medicine
- Société Civile des Auteurs Multimédia (France: Civil Society of Multimedia Authors)