What does SRCCS stand for?
SRCCS stands for Statistical Research Center for Complex Systems (Seoul National University; Seoul, South Korea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sub-Regional Consultative Commission
- Sun Ray Coal Company, Inc.
- Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (Canada)
- Supply Readiness Control Center (USAF)
- Sussex Rural Community Council (UK)
- Swift Racing Car Constructors (UK)
- Sacramento Region Citizen Corps Council (California)
- Southend Radio Control Car Club (UK)
- Stark Regional Community Correction Center (Ohio)
- Student Resource Center College Edition
- Single-Reference Coupled-Cluster with Single, Double, and Triple Excitations
- Siskiyou Resource Conservation District (Northern California)
- Society for Research in Child Development
- Socket Residual Current Device (electronics)
- Solid Resources Collection Division (Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation; California)
- Synchrotron Radiation Circular Dichroism (biosciences analysis technique; est. 1980)
- Sports and Recreation Committee of the Deaf (Singapore)
- Sardar Raja College of Engineering (Alangulam, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Solvent Related Chronic Encephalopathy (environmental medicine)