Replying to the first RTI seeking information about the costs of changing the name, DMRC's public information officer wrote: " The total cost for changing one station name involves recording studio fees for all the recorded message components, installation at all sites tests and commissioningC* would be approximately ` 2,48,000.
What does QRA stand for?
QRA stands for Station Name
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QRA
We have 19 other meanings of QRA in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Release Assembly
- Quick Response Alarm
- Quick Response Area
- Quick Response Audit
- Quick Response Award
- Quince Road Area
- Quincy Retiree Association
- Quinebaug Rivers Association
- Quinsigamond Rowing Association
- Quota Report Assistant
- Quality and Relevance Assurance Agency (various locations)
- Queensland Rural Adjustment Authority (Australia)
- QuotientRelay Argument Assisted Diode
- Quadrangle Recreational Athletic Center (Cambridge, MA)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Committee (US FDA)
- Quantum Random Access Coding
- Quranists Reverts and Converts (support group)
- Quality Rapid Application Development (Information Systems analysis)
- Quick Response Code Advertisement
- Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management (Emerald Group Publishing, Ltd.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They can select district, assembly constituency and polling station names from drop down lists and click a button to see polling station locations of the selected area on the map viewer on the page".
Plaster the stations, the vehicles and even the fare cards with ads if they must, but keep the station names above the fray.
The sleek-looking radio allows your favourite stations to be programmed into the tuner and the unit displays the station name, song title, artist, news, weather, phone numbers and much more.
Centre of the Universe takes the instantly recognisable rail map of Merseyside and replaces the station names with the names of well known people and celebrities with a link to the area.
Centre of the Universe takes the instantly recognisable rail map of Merseyside and replaces the station names with the names of well-known people and celebrities with a link to that area.
99) allows you to tune by station name not frequency, read scrolling text and get loads more stations than on AM/FM radio.
Labour MP Jim Dowd is spearheading the move and has tabled an urgent Commons motion calling for the new station name.