Static transfer switch (STS): Application solutions.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Static Transfer Switch
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Squires Turbo System (automotive)
- St. Theresa School (various locations)
- Stabilized Tracking Set
- Standard Technical Specifications
- Standard Threshold Shift (temporary hearing loss)
- Stanislavsky Theater Studio
- Star Separator
- State to State Transfer
- State Training School (various locations)
- State Training Services ( Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consultant Curtis takes those responsible for such systems step by step through methods of configuring systems that meet the needs of their firms as well as those of the end users, starting with an overview of reliability and resilience in today's facilities, then moving directly to policies and regulations, facilities engineering, electrical systems maintenance, standby generators, fuel systems and fuel oil, automatic transfer switch technology, the static transfer switch, power quality and associated problems, UPS systems (including those online), data center cooling, raised access floors, and fire protection in infrastructures.