The compression load deflection (CLD) of the component results from mounting the seal to a rigid body and applying a static displacement pre-load compression at the top by another rigid body.
What does SD stand for?
SD stands for Static Displacement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SD
We have 158 other meanings of SD in our Acronym Attic
- Stable Disease
- Staff Digest
- Stage Direction (theater)
- Standard Definition (standard for digital video disk recorders)
- Standard Deviation
- Standard Duty (6 axle diesel locomotive)
- Star Destroyer (Star Wars)
- Start Descent
- State Director
- Static Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
The max static displacement was obtained from the displacement-time history by curve fitting.
Issues and trends Of course, we can't ignore other functional requirements for isolators, requirements which often involve relatively large static displacements.