As an additional way to keep victims informed, the Pennsylvania Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (PA SAVIN) was implemented.
What does SAVIN stand for?
SAVIN stands for Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Students Advocating Volunteer Involvement (Florida Atlantic University student government agency)
- Students Against Violence Initiative
- Suid-Afrikaanse Vertalers Instituut
- Suspect and Violator Indices (US DHS)
- Shock and Vibration Information Analysis Center
- Small Area Variations in Air pollution and Health Project (study)
- Senior Adult Volunteers in Education Program (Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services; Maryland)
- Société Anonyme de Véhicules Industriels et d'Equipements Mécaniques (French manufacturer)
- Sistema de Archivo y Visualización de Imágenes Médicas (Spanish)
- Survivability and Vulnerability Improvement Modification
- Society for the Advancement of Violence and Injury Research (Washington, DC)
- Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention Services of Halton (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- South Australian Voice for IntraVenous Education
- Scholarship Award in Vision and Medicine (University of Missouri)
- Scottish Association of Volunteer Management (UK)
- Society of Aquatic Veterinary Medicine (Chesterfield, MO)
- Spark Advance Vacuum Modulator (cars)
- Student American Veterinary Medical Association
- Salvation Army's Vision Network
- Shark Accident Victim Network (relief organization; Pensacola, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Indiana Department of Corrections has started developing a Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) network that will be launched in April.
Since 2005, the Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) grant program has nearly doubled the number of states providing automated victim notification.