A leader of the effort was Wisconsin's Secretary of Transportation Frank Busalacchi, a member of the twelve-person commission and chairman of States for Passenger Rail Coalition, a group of Midwestern states supporting a regional approach to rail passenger service radiating out from the hub of the nation's rail system, the Greater Chicago area.
What does S4PRC stand for?
S4PRC stands for States for Passenger Rail Coalition (Madison, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Skills for Living, Inc (Houston, TX)
- Solutions for Media (software solutions company in Germany)
- Students 4 Michigan (student government)
- Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ (Tupac Shakur album)
- Society for Oncology Massage
- Satisfaction for Performance (market research; Ipsos Insitute; Budapest, Hungary)
- Solid State Sources for Single Photons (consortium)
- Solutions for Partners (Germany)
- Sorry for Partying
- Skype for Power Gamers (software package)
- Shuffle Sudden Step Step Revolution
- Something for Randy (comedy)
- Systems 4 Recycling (waste product)
- Regimental Logistics (S4) Support Area
- Schools For Schools (humanitarian organization)
- Services for Sustainability (website)
- Sign for Sign
- Sister for Sister (Charlotte, NC)
- Skins 4 Skins (Hungary)
- Soles4Souls (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But supporters, including the States for Passenger Rail Coalition, representing 22 states, are pushing for a $1.