A leader of the effort was Wisconsin's Secretary of Transportation Frank Busalacchi, a member of the twelve-person commission and chairman of States for Passenger Rail Coalition, a group of Midwestern states supporting a regional approach to rail passenger service radiating out from the hub of the nation's rail system, the Greater Chicago area.
What does S4PRC stand for?
S4PRC stands for States for Passenger Rail Coalition (Madison, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Skills for Living, Inc (Houston, TX)
- Solutions for Media (software solutions company in Germany)
- Students 4 Michigan (student government)
- Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ (Tupac Shakur album)
- Society for Oncology Massage
- Satisfaction for Performance (market research; Ipsos Insitute; Budapest, Hungary)
- Solid State Sources for Single Photons (consortium)
- Solutions for Partners (Germany)
- Sorry for Partying
- Skype for Power Gamers (software package)
- Shuffle Sudden Step Step Revolution
- Something for Randy (comedy)
- Systems 4 Recycling (waste product)
- Regimental Logistics (S4) Support Area
- Schools For Schools (humanitarian organization)
- Services for Sustainability (website)
- Sign for Sign
- Sister for Sister (Charlotte, NC)
- Skins 4 Skins (Hungary)
- Soles4Souls (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But supporters, including the States for Passenger Rail Coalition, representing 22 states, are pushing for a $1.
WASHINGTON -- Rhode Island is the newest member of the States for Passenger Rail Coalition (www.
WASHINGTON -- Texas has joined the States for Passenger Rail Coalition (www.
WASHINGTON -- Saying the states are ready to move forward aggressively to improve the nation's rail system, the States for Passenger Rail Coalition (www.
WASHINGTON -- States for Passenger Rail Coalition Chairman and Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Frank Busalacchi today applauded the 3rd annual celebration of National Train Day on May 8, 2010.
OneRail's members include: the American Public Transportation Association, American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association, Amtrak, Association of American Railroads, National Association of Railroad Passengers, Natural Resources Defense Council, National Railroad Construction and Maintenance Association, Railway Supply Institute, States for Passenger Rail Coalition, Surface Transportation Policy Partnership, Transportation Communications International Union/IAM, and United Transportation Union.