On April 5, the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) announced that it had filed a statement of charges against company CEO James Wynstra, Homestead Northwest and related companies--including Great Link Resort LLC--accusing them of misleading investors and selling unregister securities in violation of the Securities Act of Washington.
What does S/C stand for?
S/C stands for Statement of Charges
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S/C
We have 359 other meanings of S/C in our Acronym Attic
- Service Charge
- Set Course Time
- Shopping Center
- Short Circuit
- Signal Conditioning
- Solid Carbide (machining industry)
- Splitter/Combiner (telecommunications)
- Step Climb (aviation)
- Success/Communication (Toastmasters Program)
- Super Comp (drag racing class)
- Supercharger (automobiles)
- Service & Command-Unique
- Sensor/Controller/Actuator (chain graph)
- Signal Conditioning Enclosure
- Signal to C-Notched Noise (Sprint)
- Space-Based Global Change Observing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case became public on March 11 when the Vantaa court read a statement of charges against two Estonians involved in the case.
Other recommendations include a 30-day deadline for filing a formal statement of charges, a 20-day deadline for judges to answer a complaint, 60 days for a hearing and 60 days for a decision.