com "State Shapes: New Jersey" is the thirteenth book in a series of state-shaped books with covers and pages outlined with (half of) the state's shape, filled with facts and interesting information about the state of New Jersey.
What does SNJ stand for?
SNJ stands for State of New Jersey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SNJ
We have 7 other meanings of SNJ in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Navy Integrated Undersea Tactical Technology (simulated training software)
- Society of Non-Invasive Vascular Technology (est. 1977; Columbus, OH)
- Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales (UK)
- Single Noise Interference Exterminator
- Saint Nom de Jésus (French: Holy Name of Jesus)
- Schools Not Jails (California education campaign)
- Service National de la Jeunesse (French)
- Smith and Jones Antique Auto Parts (West Columbia, SC)
- Somos Nós a Justiça (band)
- South New Jersey
- Syndicat National des Journalistes (France)
- Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center (Reno, NV)
- South New Jersey Credit Counseling
- Southern New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Staff Nurse Job Characteristics Index
- Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Special Needs Judo Foundation (martial arts; Netherlands)
- Syndicat National des Joints et Facades (French: National Union of Seals and Facades)
- Southern Nevada Junior Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
- Southern New Jersey Light Rail Transit System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following year, the State of New Jersey designated the areas around the redevelopment and near the Rahway transit station as a Transit Village.
Other New Jersey leases include Aaron's with 9,266 square feet, and The State of New Jersey Department of Labor with 6,494 square feet, both at Fair Ground Plaza in Mt.