152 billion capital program noting that the ongoing need to maintain a State of Good Repair is accomplished through regular replacement or rehabilitation of vehicles, bridges, track and electric traction systems.
What does SOGR stand for?
SOGR stands for State of Good Repair
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOGR
- Stichting Oude Groninger Kerken (Dutch: Foundation of Old Groninger Churches)
- South Oman Gas Line (Petroleum Development Oman)
- System Operation Guideline (various locations)
- Southern Ontario Gay and Lesbian Association of Doctors (Canada)
- Student Organization for Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals (Colorado State University)
- Scandinavian Oil Gas Magazine (Oslo, Norway)
- Stichting Organisatie Gescheiden Mensen (Dutch: Divorced People Foundation Organization)
- Special Operations Group
- Standard of Good Practice (est. 1996; information security)
- Science of Getting Rich
- SOciete GRenobloise d'Etudes et d'Application Hydrauliques
- Science Operations Ground Station (Hubble Space Telescope)
- Science Operations Ground System
- Society of Geography Students
- Society of Graduate Students (University of Western Ontario; London, Ontario, Canada)
- South Oaks Gambling Scale
- Southern Oaks Girls School (Union Grove, WI)
- South Oaks Gambling Screen-Revised for Adolescents
- Senior Officials Group on Telecommunications (EU)
- Slayers of Great Trinity (online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These options are under consideration and include: focusing resources on state of good repair, streamlining the delivery of federal grant programs, and incorporating performance accountability measures to maximize the impact of investments.
The grant is part of $775 million in funding from the Federal Transit Administration's State of Good Repair program.
FTA's National State of Good Repair Assessment Study was requested by U.
This is part of what prompted Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to seek a report on the cost of bringing our nation s transit systems into a state of good repair.