Measures are pending in the House of Representatives and Senate that would strip the federal courts of their ability to hear cases dealing with Commandments displays by state and local governments.
What does S&L stand for?
S&L stands for State and Local (US state and local governments)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S&L
We have 1 other meaning of S&L in our Acronym Attic
- Salish and Kootenai (Flathead Reservation, Montana)
- Snow and Knobstedt (ship engines; US Navy)
- Sonic and Knuckles (Sega video game)
- Salt and Light (various organizations)
- Sargent and Lundy LLC (Chicago, IL)
- Savings and Loan
- Shipbuildings and Logistics
- Single & Looking
- Sourcing & Logistics
- Spirit and Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, RIA announced that its state and local tax reporters will be offered only through RIA's OnPoint System of CD-ROMs.