Pennsylvania Pennsylvania State Workers' Insurance Fund 20.
What does SWIF stand for?
SWIF stands for State Workers' Insurance Fund (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWIF
We have 5 other meanings of SWIF in our Acronym Attic
- Shallow Water Intruder Detection System
- See What I Did There?
- South Wales Institute of Engineers (est. 1957; UK)
- Southern Waste Information Exchange
- South West Improvement and Efficiency Partnership (UK)
- Servizio Web Italiano per la Filosofia (Italian Web Service for Philosophy)
- Single Wire Interface (Scientific-Atlanta)
- Sito Web Italiano per la Filosofia
- Soil Water in Forested Ecosystems
- South West Institute of Football (Trinidad and Tobago)
- System Wide Improvement Framework (various locations)
- South West Intercollegiate Fencing Association
- Software-Implemented Fault Injection
- South West Intelligent Financial Solutions (UK)
- Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences (Dallas, TX)
- Saccade Generation with Inhibition by Foveal Targets (parallel processing)
- Simple Web Interface Toolset
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
- Software Interoperability Facility for Time Critical Targeting
- South Wales Integrated Fast Transit