A graduate of the State University of West Georgia with a BBA in accounting, Dyer also holds an MBA from Georgia State University.
What does UWG stand for?
UWG stands for State University of West Georgia (Carrollton, Georgia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWG
We have 40 other meanings of UWG in our Acronym Attic
- University of Waterloo Forum for Independent Thought (Canada)
- United Worker-Farmers Organization (Vietnam)
- Upper Wharfedale Fell Rescue Association (UK)
- Uganda Women's Finance Trust Ltd.
- Unreleased Weezer for the Masses (website)
- United Way of the Fraser Valley
- University of Wisconsin - Fox Valley
- Unterwasser Foto- und Video (Germany)
- Ultimate Wingnut Fantasy Wankball (online game)
- Gesetz Gegen Unlauteren Wettbewerb (Germany: act against unfair competition)
- Ultimate War Games (gaming)
- Unabhängige Wählergemeinschaft (German: independent voter community)
- Unified Western Grocers, Inc.
- Uniform Well-Face Gradient (hydrogeology)
- University of West Georgia (Carrollton, Georgia, USA)
- University Working Group (various schools)
- Urban Warfare Group
- Urban Working Group
- User Working Group
- Utah Winter Games (outdoor sports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The editors are academic and fiction writers; Hendricks teaches English at the State University of West Georgia and Perkins teaches at Westminster College.
Bartley, Department of Geosciences, State University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA 30118.
Serving as panelists who had not reviewed the video clips and offered spontaneous reactions were Alice Hammel, woodwinds, University of Richmond; Susan Milligan, strings, Princeton City Schools; and Carol Gingerich, piano, State University of West Georgia.
Braun and Pfeiffer's research sets forth "a circumstantial case with good chemical support;' says Julie Bartley, a biogeochemist at the State University of West Georgia in Carrollton.
Devon Gibson, State University of West Georgia (Carrollton, GA), and Lisa Collins, University of Georgia, received $1,000 scholarships.
is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Physical Education and Recreation at the State University of West Georgia and Mohammad R.
The five institutions participating in the program are Clayton College & State University, Columbus State University, Floyd College, State University of West Georgia and Valdosta State University.