Fordham's intricate network included community organizations, local and national historical associations which all work together with the Monroe Fordham Center for Regional History established in his honor at the State University College at Buffalo in 2002.
What does SUCAB stand for?
SUCAB stands for State University College at Buffalo (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sum Under Consideration (insurance industry)
- Surf Current (US DoD)
- System Use Case (various organizations)
- System Utility Co., Ltd. (now CAC Corporation; Japan)
- Safety and Usability Concerns in Aeronautics (workshop)
- Service Users and Carers Alliance (UK)
- Southampton University Conservative Association (UK)
- State Unemployment Compensation Act
- Students United for Child Advocacy (Syracuse University; New York)
- Suncoast Utility Contractors Association (Zephyrhills, FL)
- Southern Ute Community Action Programs, Inc. (Ignacio, Colorado)
- Surface Combat Air Patrol
- South Ulster Concert Band (UK)
- Southampton University Concert Band (UK)
- State University College At Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- Supplemental Unemployment Compensation Benefits
- Students Unwinding on Crawfish, Beer, and Unprecedented Fun (University of New Orleans)
- Sheffield University Canoe Club (UK)
- South Union Christian Church (Bloomington, IN)
- Southampton University Canoe Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in design and fine arts from the State University College at Buffalo.