What does STECU stand for?
STECU stands for State Transportation Employees Credit Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of STECU in our Acronym Attic
- Suzuka Circuit Traffic Education Center (Japan)
- Statistical Tool for Extreme Climate Analysis (Environment Canada)
- Scientific, Technical and Economic Committee for Fisheries (EU)
- Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility
- St. Thomas Evangelical Church of India
- System Test and Evaluation Criteria Record
- Scottish Terrier Emergency Care Scheme (est. 1976; UK and Ireland)
- Solar Thermal Electric Conversion System
- State Trauma and Emergency Care System (West Virginia)
- Synchronous Terminal Equipment Control System
- Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development (Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship; Ministry of Science and Technology; India)
- Seeley Trunk Encryption Device
- Septic Tank Effluent Disposal.
- Stimulated Emission Depletion
- Summary Technical Documentation
- Surface Transportation Enforcement District
- Surface Transportation Enforcement Division (New York Police Department; New York, NY)
- State Tribal Economic Development Commission (Montana)
- Science Teacher Education Development in Europe
- St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation (Louisiana)