It would allow students from families earning up to $60,000 to receive two years of free tuition at Ivy Tech Community College or an equivalent amount of $6,000 total for use in their first two years at another college or university recognized by the State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana.
What does SSACI stand for?
SSACI stands for State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSACI
- Student Stop AIDS Campaign (UK)
- Sub-Saharan African Country (classification)
- Sub-System Acceptance Certificate
- Supportive Staff Advisory Committee (Kankakee Community College; Kankakee, IL)
- Salisbury Substance Abuse Community Center (Salisbury, MD)
- Sudbury Sexual Assault Crisis Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Saskatchewan Stakeholder Advisory Committee on Climate Change (Canada)
- Social Security Administration Claims Control System
- Surface Ship Automatic Communication Control System
- Sasakawa Southeast Asia Cooperation Fund (aka Sasakawa Pan Asia Fund)
- Swiss-South African Co-Operation Initiative (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Shared Source Academic Curriculum License
- Scottish Sea Angling Conservation Network
- Sub Saharan Africa Challenge Program
- Support Services for Animal Care Professionals (Fletcher, NC)
- Same Sex Attraction Disorder
- Same Stuff Another Day
- Simple Service Auto Discovery
- Slow Speech Activity Detector
- Standards and Structures Administrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scholarships would supplement need-based financial aid distributed by the State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana.
It's a joint project of the Indiana Student Financial Aid Association and the State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana, with funding from Lilly Endowment.