What does SSCIS stand for?
SSCIS stands for State Spinal Cord Injury Service (New South Wales Department of Health; Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSCIS
- St. Scholastica's College of Health Sciences (Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines)
- Scientific Systems Co. Inc.
- Self Service Check-In
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thompson Scientific)
- Steel Service Center Institute (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Sunbelt Systems Concepts, Inc.
- System Sustainment Communications Improvements
- Systems and Software Consortium, Inc.
- Spanish Society of Clinical Immunology and Paediatric Allergology
- Stockholm Spinal Cord Injury Study (Swedish Bureau of Statistics; Stockholm, Sweden)
- San Diego Sector Command Center Joint (San Diego, CA)
- Sister Servants of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus (religious order)
- Society of Silicon Chemistry, Japan
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Judicature
- Southern Speech Communication Journal (Southern Communication Journal)
- Scientific Supercomputing Center Karlsruhe (Technical University of Karlsruhe; Germany)
- Segel-Surf-Club Kempen (Germany)
- Saturday School of Community Languages (est. 1978; Australia)
- Social Science Computing Laboratory